Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Jorgenson Family

Amy, Hal, Christian, Ethan, Zach and Avary are my cousins on my husband's side :) This was a shoot that was doomed to fail… it was booked last minute, everyone was running late, the sun was fading fast, we couldn't find a place to park there by the water, and the wind picked up like you wouldn't believe. On top of that, I had to bring my own girls with me, and I had to keep one eye on them since we were so close to the water. We literally only smiled and snapped for about 6 minutes before the sun was gone. The result was well worth it! For such a fast shoot, I absolutely loved these pictures. The water is beautiful. So glad it worked out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

var bs_pinButtonURL = "http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y3xzTGiGzH0/UK4XOaUpdaI/AAAAAAAADw8/Z1MH4Jr4Efo/s1600/pinterestx1_72.png"; 04 var bs_pinButtonPos = "center"; 05 var bs_pinPrefix = ""; 06 var bs_pinSuffix = ""; 07 08